Background: I just moved onto a farm. I will now be taking care of four horses, sixteen goats, four dogs, three hens, and a cat. Though this does not include the wild animals!

Big Billy Behind Bars

Champ - Anatolian Shepard

Champ and Cannon - Anatolian Farm Dogs

The Goats!

Baby Jack
Day 3
Story of the day...
We have to keep baby and mama goats in the barn to get him used to it. I went to let him out and opened the door, to have 11 other goats and two dogs invade. They headed straight for the food. I had to fight each one to get them out. Fighting a goat in case you didn't know is somewhat of a difficult thing to do. Okay very difficult. I was yelling and pushing and wow so out of breath by the end. SO funny.
We have to keep baby and mama goats in the barn to get him used to it. I went to let him out and opened the door, to have 11 other goats and two dogs invade. They headed straight for the food. I had to fight each one to get them out. Fighting a goat in case you didn't know is somewhat of a difficult thing to do. Okay very difficult. I was yelling and pushing and wow so out of breath by the end. SO funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment