Sunday, April 29, 2007

Days 14- 15: The Cat.

f
Cats have never been my friends. Now this may seem callous but any animal that makes your eyes water, your face to itch, difficulty breathing and complete loss of control in the sneezing department should not be held in high esteem. Now I have tried my hardest to avoid this animal. I don't pet it, I don't talk to it, I try not to even look at it. Yet it has decided to become my new friend or tormentor, I am not sure which yet. Meet the Stalker :

Yes this adorable creature follows me everywhere, and when it is not doing this it is trying to scare the pants off of me. I have found it in my car (Lesson learned: Do not leave sunroof open if you do not want visitors), in the hay trough, which was full of hay so I could not see but only feel, and let me tell you furry moving creatures jumping out at you is not good for your heart, and all of the farm jumping out of bushes unexpectedly. It is not only me it likes to do these things to but also the dogs who would most likely enjoy eating it for lunch. I haven't decided if this cat is highly intelligent or really really lacking in that department. Either way though I think it is starting to win me over.

1 comment:

girl with golden eyes said...

Can't get enough of this beautifulness of this farm, this friend, this everything :)
i just LOVE you to infinite lengths!